Monday, October 19, 2009

Moving eternally

Moving eternally. Working, working, working, towards my goal, never giving up, looking forward, moving forward, enjoying the continual pursuit of excellence what ever the result may be............the cycle will perpetually continue what ever the result may be: train, in joy, hard work and passion. I'm running towards my goal, never giving up, running forward, repeating the cycle of training, training, training and making higher goals....... in joy and work............ moving in joy, passion and love, eternally perpetually dedicated, because this, yes this, is God's gift to me: movement. True joy to the depths of my soul through movement..........active....running, jumping, swimming.........moving, moving..............inhaling..................breathing life's beauty and movement in deeply............... b r e a t h........... awwwwwwww...... hurts so good...... feeling movement to the tips of my fingers, heights of my heart and bright of my soul.......moving eternally in passion, hard, hard work, joy and LOVE.

Flourish Eternally.

No comments:

Post a Comment