- Every time I get up and train I am contributing to a Flourishing life and giving God glory by the gift of athletics he has given me.
- The day is always better.
- I am always happier, more in control, wiser and calmer....more energy.
- I'm flourishing.
-I'm full filling my destiny to be an athlete every time I train.
- I am builind credibility by way of practicality. Credibility for my job as a Personal Trainer and Motivator, something that simply can't be read in a text book but must be learned by continual training.
-Via credibility....as a happy by-product (do what you love and the rest will follow) I'm making money. Every run, swim or work out contributes to my success in my career and builds my credibility = more clients= more money.
- I'm doing what I'm meant to do. What God designed me to do: Train:)!
Reach for the sky....one step at a time.